Tour Code: FD-01
Proposed 10 Days Routing for Freedom Drive in Peninsular Malaysia.
Highlights: This program gives adventurous travelers the opportunities to explore the country at their own pace and time. Malaysia has one of the best roads in South East Asia. You may choose to drive on many of the good highways or turn into coastal roads passing through sleepy towns and local scenery.
Departure TimeApproximately 08:00 - 09:00 hrs
Return TimeDepending on the program, drop off time is normally after 12 noon onwards
Dress CodeRain Coat/ Disposable Poncho, Hand Torch, Personal Toiletries, Cotton Material Clothing, Swimming Attire, Body Soap, Walking Shoes With Rubber Sole, Anti-malaria Tablets and Sun Tan/ block Lotion.
Include✓Daily accommodation. ✓Tours & Transfers as per program (depending on the price if it is SIC or Private). ✓Service by English Speaking Driver cum Guide. ✓Meals as stated in the itinerary.
Not Included⨯Tipping. ⨯Domestic Flight. ⨯Any Local Tax (Heritage or Tourism Tax) which has to be paid locally by guest to hotel.
Day 01: Singapore / Johor Bahru – Malacca (270 km)
- Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque
- Istana Balai Besar
- The old Administration Building is the main sight of the town centre
- The private residence of the Sultan, the Istana Bukit Serene
- Porta de Santiago
- The ruin of St. Paul’s Church,
- The Dutch Stadthuys,
- The Baba Nyonya Museum.
Day 02: Malacca – Kuala Lumpur (150 km)
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- Jamek Mosque (View from the back of Sultan Abdul Samad Building)
- The King’s Palace
- National Monument
- National Museum
- National Mosque
- Old Railway-station
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur – Cameron Highlands (220 km)
- Lata Iskandar Waterfalls.
- Orang Asli (aboriginal) village.
- Bamboo basket weaving near Tapah town.
- Vegetables farms en route up in the mountains.
- View of Bharat Tea Plantation.
- Tea-Plantation - Boh Tea Estate (Closed on Monday and public holidays)
- Butterfly & Insect farms.
- Tanah Rata Town with its local restaurants and food stalls or go on a jungle trekking in the mountain forest.
Day 04: Cameron Highlands – Penang (330 km)
- Sam Poh Tong Temple
- Ubudiah Mosque.
- Istana Iskandariah.
- Istana Kenangan.
- Taiping’s Lake Gardens.
- Kuala Sepetang’s Mangrove Forest
- Charcoal Kiln
Day 05: Penang
- Fort Cornwallis.
- Kuan Yin Temple
- Khoo Kongsi Clan-House, one of the most beautifully carved structures and is located at Cannon Square.
- Kapitan Kling Mosque
- The Temple of A Thousand Buddha’s (Kek Lok Si Temple).
- Penang Hill.
- Wat Chaya Mangalaram (The Reclining Buddha)
Day 06: Penang – Kota Bharu (400 km)
- The Central Market.
- Handicraft Village & Craft Museum
- Museum Of Royal Traditions and Customs (Istana Jahar).
- Aboriginal village
- Rafflesia flower- the biggest flower in the world
- Waterfall in the tropical jungle
- Lake cruise.
Day 07: Kota Bharu – Kuala Terengganu (170 km)
- Kuala Terengganu China Town area
- Princess Hill, Waterfront & Maziah Palace
- Losong State Museum (the largest museum in South East Asia)
- Crystal Mosque at Islamic Civilisation Park.
- Traditional boat builders at Duyung Island.
- Brassware factory.
Day 08: Kuala Terengganu – Kuantan (220 km)
- Rantau Abang Turtle Museum. * Rantau Abang is a popular spot for the landing of the giant leatherback turtles
- Floating Mosque
- Cherating Village & Handicraft Centre.
- Rice cooked in bamboos (lemang) at stalls along the road in Kijal
Day 09: In Kuantan
- Tasik Chini, the mysterious lake where legends has it that a giant Serpent guards the lake.
- Panching Caves & Gua Charas, a Buddhist’s cave temple, which has a 10m reclining Buddha statue.
- Beserah fishing village, see villagers process their catch to salted fish, a local delicacy.
- Sungai Lembing, a cowboy town, which houses the famous tin mine museum – it was once the largest underground tin mine in the world.
Day 10: Kuantan – Singapore (300 km)
|TOUR CODE : HABV -- HIGHLAND AND BELUM VALLEY - 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS|
|Departure : Every Saturday|
|Per Pax on Twin Share||959.50|
|Per Pax on Triple Share||887.50|
|Meals : ABF on day 1, 2, 3 & 4. Lunch on day 2 & 4.|
|PEAK SURCHARGE PER ROOM PER NIGHT (ALL DATES INCLUSIVE)||USD - NETT|
|~ Strawberry Park Resort CMH (16/12 to 31/12)||25.00|
|Compulsory Dinner (Per Pax Per Meal)|
|~ Strawberry Park Resort CMH (Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve)||26.50|
|~ Belum Rainforest Resort|
|** Christmas Eve (24.12)||40.00|
|** Christmas Day (25.12)||33.00|
|** New Year's Eve (31.12)||51.00|