Ronda Ronda Overland Tour – Singapore To Penang
Tour Code : SRR 03
Nullam ac justo efficitur, tristique ligula a, pellentesque ipsum. Quisque augue ipsum, vehicula et tellus nec, maximus viverra metus. Nullam elementum nibh nec pellentesque finibus. Suspendisse laoreet velit at eros eleifend, a pellentesque urna ornare. In sed viverra dui. Duis ultricies mi sed lorem blandit, non sodales sapien fermentum. Donec ultricies, turpis a sagittis suscipit, ex odio volutpat sem, vel molestie ligula enim varius est. Pellentesque sodales ipsum nisi. Suspendisse ultrices nulla eu volutpat volutpat. Nunc vestibulum, tortor sollicitudin dapibus egestas, lorem eros vestibulum turpis, ac condimentum erat ipsum rutrum dolor. Donec blandit nisi ut congue rutrum. Donec blandit nisi ut congue rutrum. Vestibulum enim velit, semper hendrerit tristique non, malesuada auctor nulla.
Departure TimeApproximately 08:00 - 09:00 hrs
Return TimeDepending on the program, drop off time is normally after 12 noon onwards
Include✓Daily accommodation. ✓Tours & Transfers as per program (depending on the price if it is SIC or Private). ✓Service by English Speaking Driver cum Guide. ✓Meals as stated in the itinerary.
Not Included×Tipping. ×Domestic Flight. ×Any Local Tax (Heritage or Tourism Tax) which has to be paid locally by guest to hotel.
Day 01 – Sun: Singapore – Johor Bahru – Malacca (250 Km)
- Transfer from individual hotels to Parkroyal on Pickering available with supplement
- Kindly be informed that a MYR2.00 Malacca Heritage Tax per room per night has been enforced since 1st April 2012. As this is a mandatory State tax, it will be collected by the respective hotels upon the guest’s check out.
Day 02 – Mon: Malacca – Kuala Lumpur (147 km)
Day 03 – Tue: Kuala Lumpur
Day 04 – Wed: Kuala Lumpur – Cameron Highlands (220 km)
- Tea factory operation is closed on Monday and public holidays.
Day 05 – Thu: Cameron Highlands – Penang (330 km)
- Keris and Tekat Making are cottage industry craft making activities operated by villagers as part of family tradition. The visiting hours varies from time to time and will not be available during the fasting month, local public holidays or if any family occasions take place on the visiting day
- Kindly be informed that a MYR3.00 Penang Local Government Fee per room per night has been enforced since 1st June 2014. As this is a mandatory State Fee, it will be collected by the respective hotels upon the guest’s check out.
Day 06 – Fri: Discovery Tour of Georgetown, Penang
Day 07 – Sat – Penang – Airport
*** Tour ends. ***
|TOUR CODE : SRR 03 -- RONDA - RONDA : SINGAPORE TO PENANG - 7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS|
|** Please Refer to Enclosed Amended Itinerary|
|English Departure : Every Sunday|
|German Departure : Every 1st & 3rd Sunday of the Month.|
|Minimum : 02 Pax|
|**Transfer to airport on last day is with English Speaking driver|
|ENGLISH SPEAKING TOUR|
|GERMAN SPEAKING TOUR
|Meals : Daily ABF except day 01.|
|PEAK SURCHARGE PER ROOM PER NIGHT (ALL DATES INCLUSIVE)||USD - NETT|
|~ Equatorial MKZ (15/12 to 31/12)||12.50|
|~ Corus KUL (24-25/12/17 - 30-31/12/17)||7.50|
|~ Strawberry Park Resort CMH (16/12 to 31/12)||25.00|
|~ Bayview PEN (20/12 to 05/01)||32.50|
- On the last day of the tour, departure flight (ETD) between 0100hrs to 0830hrs is subject to a midnight surcharge.
- The rainy season along the East Coast is from November to February. Unexpected flash floods, although rarely, may occur. In such circumstances, the Company reserves the right to make necessary changes to the itinerary.
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha together with the Chinese New Year , some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days (Festive dates are subject to changes).
|Kuala Lumpur||Corus Hotel|
|Cameron Highlands||Strawberry Park|
|Penang||Bayview Beach Resort|