Ulu Muda: A Date With Nature
Tour Code: UM-01
Nullam ac justo efficitur, tristique ligula a, pellentesque ipsum. Quisque augue ipsum, vehicula et tellus nec, maximus viverra metus. Nullam elementum nibh nec pellentesque finibus. Suspendisse laoreet velit at eros eleifend, a pellentesque urna ornare. In sed viverra dui. Duis ultricies mi sed lorem blandit, non sodales sapien fermentum. Donec ultricies, turpis a sagittis suscipit, ex odio volutpat sem, vel molestie ligula enim varius est. Pellentesque sodales ipsum nisi. Suspendisse ultrices nulla eu volutpat volutpat. Nunc vestibulum, tortor sollicitudin dapibus egestas, lorem eros vestibulum turpis, ac condimentum erat ipsum rutrum dolor. Donec blandit nisi ut congue rutrum. Donec blandit nisi ut congue rutrum. Vestibulum enim velit, semper hendrerit tristique non, malesuada auctor nulla.
Departure TimeApproximately 08:00 - 09:00 hrs
Return TimeDepending on the program, drop off time is normally after 12 noon onwards
Dress CodeCovered shoes with good grip, torch lights with spare batteries, insect repellent, sun block, refillable water bottle, leech socks, day pack, hat/cap, disposable poncho/raincoat, swimming gear, sandals/flip-flops, toiletries and bath towel. Camera and binoculars in water proof container/casing encouraged.
Include✓Daily accommodation. ✓Tours & Transfers as per program (depending on the price if it is SIC or Private). ✓Service by English Speaking Driver cum Guide. ✓Meals as stated in the itinerary.
Not Included⨯Tipping. ⨯Domestic Flight. ⨯Any Local Tax (Heritage or Tourism Tax) which has to be paid locally by guest to hotel.
Day 01: Overland Penang – Bujang Valley – Alor Star
Day 02: Overland Alor Star – Ulu Muda Rainforest
- You are advised to travel light on the journey into Ulu Muda Rainforest. You can leave your heavier luggage at the hotel in Alor Star before entering the Ulu Muda area.
- The seats of the boats from Muda Lake Jetty to Earth Lodge are made of wooden planks without back-rest.
- Earth Lodge – chalet style accommodation equipped with two single mattresses, attached bathroom with sit toilet, balcony and ceiling fan. There is no water heater, bath towels and toiletries. You may purchase personal toiletries; towel; snacks, drinks and other necessities at the Alor Star town as there are no shops at the jetty or lodge.
- Electricity to the Earth Lodge is powered by a generator which will be switched on between 1800hrs to 2300hrs daily.
- Child policy: children below 13 years of age are not allowed at the Earth Lodge.
Day 03: In Ulu Muda Rainforest
Day 04: In Ulu Muda Rainforest
Day 05: Ulu Muda Rainforest – Kuala Kedah Jetty
*** Tour ends. ***
|TOUR CODE : HABV -- HIGHLAND AND BELUM VALLEY - 5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS|
|Departure : Every Saturday|
|Per Pax on Twin Share||959.50|
|Per Pax on Triple Share||887.50|
|Meals : ABF on day 1, 2, 3 & 4. Lunch on day 2 & 4.|
|PEAK SURCHARGE PER ROOM PER NIGHT (ALL DATES INCLUSIVE)||USD - NETT|
|~ Strawberry Park Resort CMH (16/12 to 31/12)||25.00|
|Compulsory Dinner (Per Pax Per Meal)|
|~ Strawberry Park Resort CMH (Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve)||26.50|
|~ Belum Rainforest Resort|
|** Christmas Eve (24.12)||40.00|
|** Christmas Day (25.12)||33.00|
|** New Year's Eve (31.12)||51.00|
- Optional drop off in Alor Star Airport.
- Ferry journey to Langkawi is without guide on board.
- Own arrangement in Langkawi.
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organized to best meet operational situation.
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed.